Hello players , welcome to Mmooffers !
Not all the mobs in Shaiya are bad for you , sometimes they can increase your EXP ,
1. Fire mobs are the Grimaxe Orcs that are northeast and southwest of Keoll. They will be decent XP until you can go to Cornwell, which are non-elemental mobs.
2. The Grimaxe Orcs east of Arktuis Village on Map 2 are Fire. These will be decent XP until you can go to the Maitreyan Orcs. They are located around and to the east of Maitreyan in the middle of Map 2.
3. After these are no longer good, the Ifrits inside Fedion Dungeon are Fire. These will do alright until you get to Maitreyan Dungeon.
4. Maitreyan will be good until you get to CL1. These mobs aren't fire, but they are non-elemental, which is the next best thing. CL2 and 3 have fewer non-ele mobs, so after CL1, you'll hit a bit of a slump.
5. There are plenty of Orcs inside Maitreyan and they are always grouped with non-Earth mobs, so you'll never have elemental disadvantage.
6. The Nightmare Soldiers in D2 are Fire. They are decent XP and drop lapis. They will be good until you're good enough for the Nightmare Soldiers in Elemental Cave.
7. Jungle and Desert both have their share of Fire mobs. Darky crocs, some dinos, and fire trolls are all Fire.
8. Most, if not all, of the higher level mobs in Pando are Fire.
Thanks for reading and welcome next time !
We have a huge stock of cheap Shaiya Gold sold online for 24/7 with fast delivery ,and also professional Shaiya Powerleveling ,if you want to buy please do not hesitate to contact us !