Here are some GUI or HUD Definition in Shaiya:
1. Player's Status Window: Displays Character Name, Level(Shaiya powerleveling), Current HP, Current MP, and Stamina.
2. Target Page: Displays stats for targeted enemy or player (name, status, characteristic).
3. Buff/DeBuff Check: Shows current Buff (or DeBuff) Magic and the Magic's remaining time.
4. Hotkey Bar [shortcut P]: Emotes, Basic Behaviors, Magic, Skills(Shaiya Money) and Consumable items may be dragged into the Hotkey Slots and activated using the 1~0 keys. Pressing the + button on the Hotkey bar will add a second Bar to the player HUD'. Pressing the Arrow button will reeducate the Hotkey Bar from Vertical to Horizontal.
5. Character Name: Player's Character Name. Rank or Identity Code may appear at the sides of the name while in PVP mode or in a Party.
6. Radar [shortcut V]: Indicates Enemy Locations, NPCs, Quests and Quest Rewards. Clicking on the '+' or '-' will zoom in and out. Clicking on the parchment paper (Shortcut M) will bring up the Mini Map of the entire realm.
7. Function Buttons (From left to right): Shop, Inventory, Status, Assistant Skill, Community, Quest, Options.
8. Shop: This is where players can spend Aeria Points to enhance their gameplay experience. That is all.