Go on reading:
5) Before speaking with a discount merchant in Shaiya, please check to make sure you have enough zeny for the item you intend to purchase. Most offer 20 or 15 percent off, so the math is not difficult. You can also just guess as well.
6) Also, if you don't have the money, don't ask the merchant to sell you the item at a considerably lower price. Discount merchants do not make that much of a profit, and none of them are willing to pay for some of your item out of their own pocket.
7) After you have agreed to purchase the item, you are bound by a verbal contract to buy it. Don't try to worm your way out.
8) Please don't beg for Shaiya Money. You all know that novices are poor, and you will be until around level 15(Shaiya powerleveling). You all had to go through exactly what you did. Therefore you just be patient.
9) Don't scam, and don't fall for scams. The less people that fall for them, the less scammers will do them! Popular scams are offering weapon upgrades,
which are not in the game yet, and offering potions for 161z instead of 16, hoping nobody would notice. Caveat emptor, and if something sounds way too
good to be true, it probably is.