Dear players, here we will introduce the guide for consignment in Rohan for you, hope you can like it.
If you want to open a Seller Kiosk but can not compromise level-ups, engaging in consignment sales via NPCs. Entrust the item you want to sell to the Consignment Shop NPC and designate the price, and a sales notification will arrive while you are hunting. If the item you have consigned is sold, the corresponding item can be redeemed by visiting the NPC again. Note a consignment fee applies.
Registering Items(Rohan Gold) for Consignment Sales:
1) Sell items you want via Consignment Sales NPCs located in each town.
2) Select List Item and drag the item you want to sell from your Inventory and enter the sale price.
3) Consignment sales fee of 5% of the sale price is automatically entered.
4) Sale period is limited to 24 hours and can not be adjusted manually.
5) Each character(Rohan powerleveling) can list up to 30 sale items, and pressing Cancel Sales after listing an item cancels the sale. Items for which sales have been canceled are stored in Storage.
6) If listed products are sold Sale Complete messages appear in the chat window and crones equal to the sale price are stored in Storage.
7) If sale period has expired without the item being sold, a message indicating the expiration will be generated in the chat window and the unsold item is automatically stored in Storage.
8) Items and crones stored in Storage not redeemed within 7 days are automatically deleted.