• If you are a Crossbowman, FA will decrease your damage over time, compared to FA-less with DS.
• It uses up to 20-30 SP, which could've been used on other skills.
• It ruins the spam ability to stun with Arrow Bomb, as well as the damage.
• It hinders mobbing and damage with Iron Arrow.
• When FA activates, you will be unable to move for 2 seconds, leaving you vulnerable to attack and possibly take more damage.
• Because FA activates at random, it may fire when there's nothing to hit.
• When FA is less than level(Maplestory powerleveling) 20, it will actually weaken your damage over time.
Maplestory: Common misconceptions
• You can not use potions when FA fires.
• Having FA will result in more deaths. Unless the monsters you're fighting can kill you in one hit, but you should never be at that sort of monster during 2nd job.
• If you go FA, you can get or max PKB. If you max PKB and FA, the only thing that may hurt you in the long run is that Booster and Soul arrow last shorter.
• You shouldn't get FA, because it is useless in 3rd job. FA has various uses in 3rd job depending on how you use the skill.
• With booster, DS or AB is the same speed as FA.
For reference, Final Attack's shooting speeds are noted in the appendix.