Questions here are always asked frequently in MapleStory ! So I put it here hope it could help you some, enjoy it !
1. Out of rushing, AC and track, are any of them against MapleStory's Rules?
- In the game only AC is against MapleStory's rules out of those three methods of getting into PQ's. Rushing is just a glitch in the game, and isn't prohibited. Track isn't in any way a violation of MapleStory's rules.
2. I can't get through most of the portals in the PQ! What can I do?
- You do not have to go through the middle for the portals. Just stay at the bottom and press up, that'll do fine.
3. Can we stay for as long as we like in the Bonus Stage?
- No, you only have 30 minutes to do the whole PQ. You will get kicked out of the PQ, or you can choose to rush before the time is up once the time is up.
5. Is it possible to avoid King Slime's earthquake attack?
- Yes, and it is easy to do it. First of all, Thieves can sometimes dodge the attack automatically due to their high avoidability. But for the other classes, jump as soon as you know King Slimes' going to do earthquake. You can dodge it that way.
Here thanks for your vist Mmooffers, if you need MapleStory mesos or MapleStory powerleveling, please contact us by live chat, we are online 24/7. Hope you have a good time!
source is here